Beat the Banker and choose between five different bonus rounds on Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box.
The coin sizes available in Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box range from 1p to £1.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Collecting three or more Scatter symbols across the reels triggers the What's In Your Box Bonus.
Which bonus round you trigger is dependent on what is found inside your box.
If the phone starts ringing during your game then there is a chance that the Banker's Bonus can be triggered.
You will then choose one of the three boxes to awards one of the following features:
- Random Wilds - symbols are randomly transformed into Wilds
- Mystery symbols - a number of Mystery symbols are added to the reels
- Re-Spin Streak - a Re-Spin Streak sees winning symbols held in position while all the non-winning symbol positions re-spin. If a new or larger win is created then the winning symbols are held again while the other reels spin again. This continues until no new wins are created.
- Colossal symbols - a number of Colossal symbols are added to the reels
- Bonus Re-Spin - there is a chance that after any spin that some of the reels will re-spin
Go All The Way Bonus
Pick a box to reveal either Advance Blue, Advance Red, Go All The Way Blue, Go All The Way Red or Take a Prize.
You will keep picking boxes until the Take a Prize is revealed.
A final box is then presented, which reveals:
- Take Blue - awards the value reached on the blue ladder
- Take Red - awards the value reached on the red ladder
- Bank Them Both - awards the combined total of both cash ladders
Trail of Wealth Bonus
This bonus round is split into two stages - stage 1 features a regular board and stage 2 is the Big Money Super Trail of Wealth Board.
You roll the dice to move around the board to collect multipliers, Banker's Seals and Mystery wins.
Landing on a Mystery Win box awards a mystery prize.
Landing on a phone awards the Banker's Bonus that can offer a total win multiplier, Walk of Wealth or Mystery Bonus prize.
Collecting three Banker's Seals triggers the Super Trail of Wealth, which changes the board to contain Super Multipliers, Mystery positions, Mystery Win boxes and Banker's Bonus positions.
Landing on a mystery space presents Continue or Collect.
Seal of Success Bonus
Triggering this bonus awards 10 free spins.
A Banker's Seal overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5.
Collecting three Seals sees the reels changed into a DOND symbol and awards five additional free spins.
Up to four symbols can be changed into the DOND symbol.
Additional free spins are awarded each time you complete a Banker's Seal Panel.
A red DOND box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5 during the Free Spins Bonus.
Collecting three red boxes triggers the Powerplay, which sees the free spins counter locked and the special Box 23 symbol becomes active.
Should Box 23 land in view during this feature then it is replaced by a mystery symbol.
A blue DOND box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5.
Collecting three blue boxes ends the Powerplay Bonus.
Deal or No Deal Bonus
Choose your lucky box to play a classic game of Deal or No Deal against the Banker for a chance to win up to x2500 your total bet.
The Banker makes you an offer at the end of each round.
You will play through until the end of the game unless you accept one of the Banker's offers.
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
Collecting five Jackpot King overlay symbols on the reels awards the Jackpot King Bonus.
This can be triggered at any stake.
Spinning the reels accumulates Crown symbols and moves you up the win ladder.
Collecting 15+ Crown symbols sees you enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
After any spin you must choose an icon to reveal one of the following:
- Spin - spins the reels again and new Crown symbols are added to the win ladder
- Collect - ends your feature and a bonus win is paid based on your progress up the win ladder
- Wheel King - takes you to the Wheel King round of the bonus
This feature is a tombola wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Jackpot King Progressive Pot segments.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 92.60%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £92.60 of wins.